ANCIENT AGENDA

"Sharing the Keys, to our Grandcestors archaic past"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Masada to Masaw

Jon Gilbert

Upon ancient lands, before recorded history, echoes an epoch revealing itself today as mythological. The archaic places, revered ancestors and their stories still echo in forbidden and sacred circles.

If it were not for the architectural remains, the myths may well have completely vanished from modern thought.

The ancient lands of Mesopotamia, Canaan and Egypt

Sumer beginnings 

The Abrahamic religions owe their beginnings to the God of Abraham. Abraham is introduced as Abram from Ur. Ur being a city in southern Mesopotamia (Fertile Crescent). It is in the 12th chapter of Genesis (Hebrew Old Testament) that we first meet Abram. Chapter 12, verse 1 (12 tribes, 1 Father = 13)

Genesis 12:1 The Calling of Abram

1Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; 2And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing..."

Abram didn't exactly go into Canaan. He went to Harran which was in present day Turkey. Harran was a major ancient city in Upper Mesopotamia near the modern village of Altınbaşak, Turkey. Harran was also close to the ancient site of Gobekli Tepe (northern fertile crescent) and an agricultural area which has very recently been discovered to have 'selected grains' back 20 to 28 thousand years ago.

http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/372/1735/20160429

Harran

Genesis 11:31 "Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, the wife of his son Abram, and together they set out from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to Canaan. But when they came to Harran, they settled there."

One can only wonder why the trip from southern Mesopotamia went north instead of west along an established route to Canaan? Could this have been done to find fertile fields near Gobekli Tepe away from a meteorite-rich bruised landscape? Follow the Euphrates.

History tells us that eventually the Israelites led by Joshua and many a bloody battle fought their way into present-day Israel past the Canaanites. Joshua's Long Day battle..

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Ancient Fortifications

Fortifications are military constructions or buildings designed for the defense of territories in warfare, and also used to solidify rule in a region during peace time. Humans have constructed defensive works for many thousands of years, in a variety of increasingly complex designs. The term is derived from the Latin fortis ("strong") and facere ("to make"). (wikipedia)

Hilltop to hilltop, mesa to mesa and manned station to station fortress became a part of man's survival set. Due to warring nations high ground became obligatory defensive fortresses which span the historical landscape.

MASADA

Masada, Israel (Hebrew: מצדה‎‎ metsada "fortress") is an ancient fortification in the Southern District of Israel situated on top of an isolated rock plateau, akin to a mesa. It is located on the eastern edge of the Judaean Desert, overlooking the Dead Sea 20 km (12 mi) east of Arad.

Herod the Great built palaces for himself on the mountain and fortified Masada between 37 and 31 BCE. According to Josephus, the siege of Masada by troops of the Roman Empire at the end of the First Jewish–Roman War ended in the mass suicide of 960 people, the Sicarii rebels and their families hiding there.

Geography

The cliff of Masada is, geologically speaking, a horst. As the cliffs on the east edge of Masada are about 400 m (1,300 ft) high, and the cliffs on the west are about 90 m (300 ft) high, the natural approaches to the cliff top are very difficult to navigate. The top of the mesa-like plateau is flat and rhomboid-shaped, about 550 m (1,800 ft) by 270 m (890 ft). A casemate wall was around the top of the plateau totaling 1,300 m (4,300 ft) long and 4 m (13 ft) high, with many towers, and the fortress included storehouses, barracks, an armory, a palace, and cisterns that were refilled by rainwater. Three narrow, winding paths led from below up to fortified gates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada

Hopi-land

Primarily living on a 1.5 million acre reservation in northeastern Arizona, the Hopi (peaceful ones) people have the longest authenticated history of occupation of a single area by any Native American tribe in the United States ("Orayvi" by the native inhabitants, it is located on Third Mesa near Kykotsmovi Village).

In northern Arizona reside three mesas rich in mythology, prophecy and long continuous habitation.

The Hopi deity Masaw, Maasaw, Masawu, Maasawu, Masau'u is the 'mythological Caretaker' who finds appointment after the Hopi Third World was destroyed. Is it a coincidence that his name is closely related to Masada?

Were the archaic fortresses in the vast equatorial belt region of our planet designed and built to fend off human attack or might they have been built as safety places from natures attacks?

MÁSAW - THE CARETAKER

A Hopi Legend

The people began to move slowly off the shore and into the land, when they heard the low rumbling noise again. Looking around, they saw a handsome man and asked, "Are you the one who has been making these noises we have heard?"

"yes, I made them to help you find the way here. Do you not recognize me? My name is Másaw. I am the caretaker, the guardian and protector of this land."

The people recognized Másaw. He had been appointed head caretaker of the Third World, but, becoming a little self-important, he had lost his humility before the Creator. Being a spirit, he could not die, so Taiowa took his appointment away from him and made him the deity of death and the underworld. This job below was not as pleasant as the one Above. Then, when the Third World was destroyed, Taiowa decided to give him another chance, as he had the people, and appointed him to guard and protect this Fourth World as its caretaker.

He was the first being the people had met here, and the people were very respectful to him. "Will you give us permission to live on this land?" they asked.

"Yes, I will give my permission as owner of this land," he said.

"Will you be our leader?" they then asked.

"No," replied Másaw. "A greater one than I has given you a plan to fulfill first. When the previous parts of the world were pushed under the water, this new land was pushed up in the middle to become the backbone of the earth. You are now standing on its western slope, but you have not yet made your migrations. You have not yet followed your stars to the place you will meet and settle. This you must do before I can become your leader. But if you go back to your evil ways again, I will take over the earth from you, for I am its guardian, caretaker, and protector."

http://snowwowl.com/legends/hopi/hopi013.html

Hopi – Sumerian Commonalities by Robert Morningstar

The Hopi believe the Creator of Man is a woman.

The Sumerians believed the Creator of Man was a woman.

The Hopi believe the Father Creator is KA.

The Sumerians believed the Father Essence was KA.

The Hopi believe Taiowa, the Sun God, is the Creator of the Earth.

The Sumerians believe TA.EA was the Creator.

The Hopi believe two brothers had guardianship of the Earth.

The Sumerians believed two brothers had dominion over the Earth.

The Hopi believe Alo to be spiritual guides.

The Sumerians believed AL.U to be beings of Heaven.

The Hopi believe Kachinas (Kat’sinas) are the spirits of nature and the messengers and teachers sent by the Great Spirit.

The Sumerians believed KAT.SI.NA were righteous ones sent of God.

The Hopi believe Eototo is the Father of Katsinas.

The Sumerians believed EA.TA was the Father of all beings.

More parallels here → http://in5d.com/parallels-between-the-hopi-indians-the-sum…/

November 27, 2017 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.