ANCIENT AGENDA

"Sharing the Keys, to our Grandcestors archaic past"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > CSI History 103: the Architects Gateway

Jon Gilbert

Whose hand MEASURED and scribed the great pyramids, temples and ziggurats? Who built the Gateway? And where might we find it?

Through the writings of Thoth and the Awakening of the pyramids might we stoke the Light and find the keys?

Isaiah 26: 19

"But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead."

Looking around the globe, we've investigated fascinating pawsibilities. Some render hope while others simply shine against Codex 13 laid before us. Let's review Thoth's writings and where our journey has lead us to see if we have a fit.

"Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN, and open to thee the pathway will fall. Now unto thee I have given my wisdom. Now unto thee I have given my way.

Follow the pathway. Solve thou my secrets. Unto thee I have shown the way.

Each to the other is the Keystone; each the gateway that leads into LIFE. Follow the KEY I leave behind me. Know ye that Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine. Seek thou in my pyramid, deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Know ye that in the pyramid I builded are the Keys that shall show ye the Way into life."

***Aye, draw ye a line from the great image I builded, to the apex of the pyramid, built as a gateway.***

In the Land of the Americas we find a fascinating discovery. A triptych pyramid alignment measured and scribed to Orion's Belt. The pathway opens. Wisdom awaits...

The Great pyramid is built on 13.1 acres, is 481 feet tall (4+8+1=13) and is 130 feet above the Nile.

Teotihuacan is built on 13 kilometers, the Avenue of the Dead is 1.3 miles long and 131 feet wide.

Thoth's Gateway to the Americas...

March 24, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.