ANCIENT AGENDA

"Sharing the Keys, to our Grandcestors archaic past"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Numbering the Beast

J.D. Jeffrey
Site Owner

Numbering the Beast

Music soothes the beast meaning the soul..and as every human carries the number to the beast as 666 the scientific explanation

exposes the truth that humans are a DNA Carbon based life form. This means it takes 6 Protons, 6 Nuetrons and 6 Electrons to create

the carbon based DNA we all share in the micro/macro cosmo adventure we humbly call life.

The Universe dictates vibration as the essence to all and sound prevails,

therefore before the Primeordeal announced 'Let there be Light'..sound reverberated...the Aum.

To complete an understanding to this answer from antiquity science provides our music scale is equated to the reverberated sounds

of our universe, solar systems and planets and where we take the music scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do from.

The do re mi scale can be equated to Imperial math of mere mortals while the Fibonacci sequence is the Metric math of the gods.

Imperial for everyday use while Metric for sciences etc. establishing higher knowledge.

This 2 minute and 29 second video shows what is believed to be a 40,000 year old flute made from Mammoth bone asking has a

technological age once existed before and technologiy passed on to furthering civilizations only now being understood from mythology

and oral traditions as holding wisdom to truth?

It's been verified that to create a sophistcated musical flute takes precise measurements and accurate drilling

to create the AUMonious sweet saturated symphonic sounds of evenly spaced harmonious sounding angels.

The world's oldest musical instrument (40,000 BCE) Mammoth ivory and bird bone flutes Germany:

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

[Gordon Fitzgerald] The sum of the whole numbers 1 through 36 = 666; in hermetic study, this refers back to the 6x6 magic square ( or diabolical) associated with Tiphareth of Qaballah, thence to the Sun.

Where 666 is shown in a triangle, a level of meaning imparted is mathematical, that of repetition, as in 2/3, which is .6666666666~

being endless, a line over the top of the repeating numbers is generally used today, or just three in a row; archaically, within a triangle.

The approximate speed of orbit of the Earth around the Sun is 66,666 miles/hour.

As well, 6x6x6 = 216, where the mean diameter of our Moon is 2160 miles.

"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves,

but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." 

Manly P. Hall. 

All human beings are divided into four general classes...The lowest of these divisions is the physical nature, and those who dwell therein are of the earth, earthy; they live only for the gratification of their physical natures. Their idea of heaven is a place where there is food, feasting, and little or no work...Their minds are only partly active. Their bodies resemble prisons more than dwelling places...they live to labor, plodding along to a mediocre destiny.

Give them opulence and they cannot retain it. Give them luxuries, and they do not appreciate them. They are the dark earthy ones who must ever bow before intelligence. They do not love God, for they cannot know Him

The fourth and highest group embraces philosophers, musicians, and artists, all living in an abstract mental world surrounded by dreams and visions wholly unrecognizable by the other types.

They have reached beyond the world of academic education to the world of creative idealism, which is at present the highest function of the human mind. This world is the dwelling place of genius, of invention, and of the things which lower mentalities can only accept but never analyze.

Religiously, these minds are deistic. Most of them are monotheists - believers in one God. Many of them are mystics or occultists.

March 24, 2016 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David Jay Jordan

Interesting thread...... I have some different perspectives on this, but this thread and graphics above are worth a read, a long interconnected read.

For actually the catch number 666 refers biblically to Revelation 13's last verse... as the literal A.C. or New World Order Military leader from Russia is said to have a Name, a spelling of letters, that add up to the summation of six hundred and sixty six. This is gematria, and its inexact and rather vague, but it can be somewhat helpful as seen HERE in Revelation. Yet it does have flaws and manip[ulation components as it is determined by different spellings that can be altered to make a summation supposedly correct.

This is why numerology is really quite unscientific IMO, and almost useless. The unlearned throw out mathematical numbers in hopes of entrapping followers with seeming science that is unscience. Creation, math, biology DNA etc... is not inexact biut exact.

Yet the truth, was there in the first lines of this topic. Yes, vibration or sound or better stated scalar energy of both particle and wave vibration did create. Words were spoken by the Creator and all things were created by these scalar instanteous energy. In Biblical terms its called the 'Word' Paradigym, or something similiar. Words were spoken which could add up to a specific number, but whatever they created via, again the pHI DNA model or template. This because the Creator used the same successfuyl spiral energy and design in all of creation. It worked and works.

So a few check marks of agreement with comments, from me on the start of this topic.

David

SEE http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MusicoftheSpheres.html ; and hyperlinks

--

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, the honor of kings to search it out.... Proverbs

April 8, 2016 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.Flaws

Love your minds, gentlemen. Incredable insights and such profound knowledge!

I've had a reasonably good read through most of the Forums here and thought I'd start by adding to this particular thread (seems like the natural starting point in many ways..).

666 - in our DNA, the algorythmic gematrian paradigym within each and every one of our names, the musical relationship to our "beloved" generic I-V-vi-IV chord progression, the relationship to mans "imperfection"/capacity for "Sin" (777 relating to "divine perfection" or the completion of creation), The main functions of the Basal Ganglia and it's appropriate nick-name: the Reptilian complex/R-complex. The reocurring .6666666 IMO being the intrinsic depiction of the Ourobouros. The mirrored reflection of the word FOX - XOF which is greek gematria for six hundred six score six. The implications of the number six's latin derivative SEX (SEXSEXSEX). Aside from the biblical references, the interesting reference in the Book of Urantia (if you hold this of worthy account) to Urantia (earths system) being a decimal planet - the 606th planet of this system and the 60th experiment in which the life carriers could experiment to improve the original life pattern. The Creators' Riddle - Revelation 13:18 “This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666 - To me, it's clear that 666 isn't the answer but part of the sum of the answer. If 666 was the answer to the riddle, why then are we told "this calls for wisdom...insight" and calculations. 666 is part of the equation of this multi-dimensional riddle.

I realise some of this may seem like a stretch, but felt was worth mentioning. Apologies for the slightly sporadic collection of information, when life allows me more opportunity, I hope to break these points down with a more structured and detailed approach.

For now, I figured it would be worth while to try and keep the topics flowing,

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

M.Flaws

--

"Words test the ear, like food tests the tongue" Job 12:11

October 25, 2016 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David Jay Jordan

Obviously you know more than one mere paragraph. Keep going. !!!

666 in Revelation is merely the gematria addition of the beasts Name, literal name. But 666 is a hwole lot more than that in other ways, when people get beyond the deserved fear of the worst ruler the world has ever had. 666, the number, however, is not to be feared, thats superstition.

IT has many applications in the creation of all things, probably stemming back to 111, and the magic Square of the Sun, which has balance and equality, and additions of 666 on each level.

Ha, similiar to your reference to the Ourobourus, the long snake that eats its tail. Its a sexual truth, if it be told. As Yes, its sex, sex sex.... unity and reproduction from the original production or creation... But that semen-antics, might be a little too strong for this forum.

So do continue with your expertise and commun-ication... Bro...

--

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, the honor of kings to search it out.... Proverbs

November 24, 2016 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David Jay Jordan

Obviously you know more than one mere paragraph. Keep going. !!!

666 in Revelation is merely the gematria addition of the beasts Name, literal name. But 666 is a hwole lot more than that in other ways, when people get beyond the deserved fear of the worst ruler the world has ever had. 666, the number, however, is not to be feared, thats superstition.

IT has many applications in the creation of all things, probably stemming back to 111, and the magic Square of the Sun, which has balance and equality, and additions of 666 on each level.

Ha, similiar to your reference to the Ourobourus, the long snake that eats its tail. Its a sexual truth, if it be told. As Yes, its sex, sex sex.... unity and reproduction from the original production or creation... But that semen-antics, might be a little too strong for this forum.

So do continue with your expertise and commun-ication... Bro...

--

November 24, 2016 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.Flaws
Ha, I¬?ll try not to get too ¬?testy¬? (sorry couldn¬?t help it) Apologies for the lengthy time in which I respond, much has occurred in such a short time! Absolutely agree - 666 is so much more than contrived superstitions behind ¬?the mark of the beast¬? and it has certainly been grossly misrepresented/misinterpreted - especially in western culture. So, I'm sure most who have gone down the rabbit` warren into wonderland have come to a similar conclusion that I have ¬? Nothing is coincidence, It¬?s all relative¬? A numbers man may logically analyse the facts and figures of these correlations and tell everyone that ¬?there is a 3% margin of difference between all these "supposed" interconnections - therefore it¬?s enough margin of error to indicate nothing more than a mere coincidence¬?..... Unfortunately, although this may be true (realistically we will never see a 100% match with so much at play) if this were an isolated incident, what people are failing to understand is that we are not talking about individual facts and figures - we're investigating universal relationships; Like one MASSIVE metaphor¬?One so grand and so intricate that it's no wonder it would go over most preoccupied heads. So when we talk about the Nazca lines and the Cheops blueprint, or 666 and it's expansive list of connections, etc. - the Nay-sayers would argue that there is a margin of error between these "correlations" (3-4% is a marginal figure I've heard being used in regards to certain relationships proposed). Now, although when you crunch the numbers close up - they are correct, but again, they fail to ZOOOOOOM right out and take a look at the big picture. Because I dare say when more people start doing that - one will find that those tiny margins of difference people get so fixated on close-up - are now bloody bang-on flush when one broadens ones perspective. But before I stray from the thread topic too much, I must digress¬?
--

July 6, 2017 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.Flaws
Now, I'll attempt to elaborate on some of my sporadic notions...I guess if nothing else, this would hopefully provide a fair extension on what J.D. and David are explaining (hopefully I can do it justice!): 666 the algorithmic gematrian paradigm...It is believed in certain clusters that by applying Ancient Numerology you can retrieve the number 666 out of anybody's name. This is not an exact science by any means and due to number of algorithmic variations one has to apply (Chinese/Chaldean/Vedic/Western/etc.) to retrieve said number out of any given name for the sequence to work, it has left the field divided and open to much speculation surrounding the reliability of Numerology. Generally speaking, most are in agreement that Numerology is nothing more than a fun way to learn arithmetic and shouldn't be taken too Sirius-ly. However when you delve in to Sanskrit, Xiaozhuan and many other Ancient scripts you find the frequent use of Numerology everywhere. Each with its own speciality - for example Vedic numerology works on the principle of numbers' vibratory resonance..this is a fascinating insight when considering the information on this provided by David and J.D. IMO this would add another vibratory dimension to the root in our DNA, in other words - If what I have said holds any value, then the 666 vibration encoded within our DNA is also holding a deep linguistic vibration within each of our names...
--

July 6, 2017 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.Flaws
More to come...
--

July 6, 2017 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M.Flaws
Before continuing, if I could make a quick note about Time. I'm sure we've all witnessed and may even have contributed to debates surrounding mystical interpretation, historical/biblical correlations, etc. and one of the easiest tools people use to "Debunk" a budding interpreters' particular theory is Time...for example - Debunker: "Gematria involves adding up ("count the number") the numerical values associated with a word or name, The number 666 is six hundred and sixty six. It is not the digits 6 6 6. That extraction would require the use of decimal notation, which would not get invented for several centuries yet"...So the debunker may be correct in their conclusion and no-one could argue with the rational 3rd-dimensional logic applied, yet they are still tackling the discussion from a very narrow, linear perspective, using Time as an argument when one is discussing a multi-dimensional equation effectively makes their own argument redundant...(perhaps Time could be another thread? - If it isn't already...). to reiterate my opening paragraph - When you look too closely at something you only see a portion of the whole spectrum. So in this instant; what may look like a "Time-Line" at close quarters is actually a "Time-Loop" when you ZOOOOOM out - what has come and has yet to come has already come to pass before....Apologies for straying from the topic, I'll bring it home - 666 musical relationship to our "beloved" generic chord progression and the Circle of Fifths:
--

July 6, 2017 at 5:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.